In web-programming, I specialize in framework-less applications with minimal library dependencies for use in business, science, and entertainment.
- Environments: PHP, Node.js, C++/FastCGI
- Business and scientific appplications: web applications, Websocket realtime applications, APIs, data exchange and conversion, media presentations and web-based animations
- Games and media: animation and game programming, Canvas (pixi.js), WebGL (three.js), shader programming
In systems programming, I'll work with you to develop or extend custom applications on Linux server platforms and on micro-controllers.
- Environments: C/C++, Node.js
- Linux-based server environments: custom daemons, data interchange services, automation, API servers
- MCUs: ESP8266 and ESP32 embedded firmwares, other Arduino platforms
In games programming, I can help you with custom C/C++ codebases (other languages, too) to implement a variety of features.
- Environments: C/C++, OpenGL, HLSL
- Game servers and network code, infrastructure services, data storage, blockchain integration, user account management, load balancing
- Game code: custom C/C++ projects, Unreal Engine customization, conversion and art pipeline tooling, shader programming, gameplay programming, UI programming
- Programming style: minimal dependencies, avoid frameworks where feasible, flat class hierarchies or even no OOP at all, preference for working on custom codebases
- Freelancing: I am available for remote projects and occasional in-person meetings. My daily rate is 640€.